As we have developed this software especially for brick kiln owners thus we have taken some terms exactly as they pronounce it in India. Some of these are explained below which are used further in this proposal:
1. Raw Filling (Kachi Bhari): The process of filling raw bricks or tiles in the kiln or in Stock.
2. Round (Gher): Raw bricks are set up in a circular rows in a kiln. This circular path is called a Round.
3. Spoil (Kharaba) : The total of raw bricks or tiles that are spoiled by rain or any other reason.
4. Finished Stock : Stack of baked bricks. Every stack of finished bricks has different grade of bricks. Brick kiln owners keep stack wise stock also.
5. Daily : A document filled by supervisor of brick workers to keep daily record of bricks made by brick workers.
6. Pather: A location where Patheras (Person whose make the raw bricks) molded the bricks.
7. Kiln Unloading (Nikashi ): Process to carry out the baked brick or tile from kiln.
8. Firing (Jalayee) : Process to baking of bricks.
9. Stack( Chakka or Chatha) : number is the place number where brick place after nikashi.
It keeps record of Kacha and Pakka stock using stock management. Also keeps complete inventory of material such as Kahi, Balta etc. which we issue to labor. Track consumption of stock like diesel, sand etc. by auto consumption or manually. See various number of reports related to stock like stock ledger, stock summary, location wise stock reports and many more important reports.
Pre booking of order can be maintained and various information of order can be saved for example: quantity, type of brick, committed rate and amount. At the time of sale software automatically deducts delivered items from the order and keep record of all the transactions done under that order.
In account management you can manage everything that is needed in accounts like incomes, expenses etc. It has a strong management of account and also have multiple number of reports related to accounts like trial balance, balance sheet, and profit loss statement etc.
With software you can mark attendance of employees and can make salary for them. Salary will be automatically calculated as per attendance.
You can manage agents like Pather agents, sale agents etc. It keeps record of how many brick has been mold by a pather and how much commission is to be given to the agent of that Pather for those bricks.
It keeps track of sale done through vehicle, expenses done on vehicles and also gives report of profit/loss vehicle wise. All vehicle information can be added like insurance number, manufacturer etc.
Keep record of sale and purchase through software. Here you can also define Kharaba during the sale. It gives multiple reports related to sale like sale register, sale all in one, sale agent wise etc.
In user management various number of users can be created and rights can be defined as per user. User can work according to the given rights only.
Backup and Restore utility has been provided to avoid any kind of data loss. If unfortunately you have deleted some data then no need to worry you can easily restore data using this utility.
There is a wide range of reports which helps to analyze the data. Data can be filtered with various options to facilitate analysis. Various reports are:
Mitti Transcation Report
and many more